Questionnaire article details:
*For any translation(s) that may be required, permission must be obtained through The Journal of Rheumatology Publishing Co. Ltd. before translation. Translations should be performed by professional translators accredited for medical-technical translation in the respective source and target language(s). Linguistic validation is required for all translations of clinical outcome assessments (e.g., patient-reported outcomes, clinician reports) and questionnaires.
*If yes, written author permission for alterations/modifications to the requested content must be supplied with your order. Please upload the author permission after Contact Information below.
Terms and Conditions
1. New permission is required for additional patient administrations and study extensions. If required, submit a new request with the increased administrations/duration details.
2. Review copies of questionnaires are supplied for internal review purposes only, and cannot be administered to patients without obtaining permission from The Journal of Rheumatology Publishing Co. Ltd.
3. Printing any of our articles is not allowed without written permission from us before printing; permission must be obtained through The Journal of Rheumatology Publishing Co. Ltd.
4. The permission we issue is for the material that was published in The Journal of Rheumatology. Should you wish a modification in its reuse, send your intended modification to the first author to seek their permission, then provide us with a copy of the author’s approval for the modification.
5. Quotes are valid for 30 days and shall be paid in U.S. Dollars. Permissions prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Once your request is processed and permission is granted, the order may not be canceled.